Our Wireless Cab Running Lights:
We utilize the latest Innovative technologies research, development and testing to provide you with a very high-quality product!
We are the only cab clearance lights on the market today that uses a super bright COB (circuit on board) LED, plus a self-contained PET solar voltaic cell controlled with 433MHz wireless remote.
Our lights are very bright, and have plenty of run time with a 1950mAH high temperature Lithium Ion battery.
We use the highest quality 3M extreme mounting adhesive. This provides an extreme level of co-adhesion per single light footprint for a permanent and complete secure mount on the cab of your vehicle.
Remember, holes in your roof are bad and destructive to your vehicle. A big waste of your time and money! COA lights look fantastic! It’s a no-brainer! Don’t wait! Contact us today!
Product Information Cab Over America™ Cab Clearance Lights:
Your Cab Over America™ Cab Clearance Light kit will include the following items:
- Five COA Solar Powered Cab Clearance Lights. Your choice of Amber, Smoked, or Clear lens options.
- One custom COA cloth measuring tape for easy installation.
- Four 3M sticky pads for use on COA cloth measuring tape.
- Two stylish black/chrome 433MHz remote control key fobs.
- Ten Amber LED lens cover film adhesive tabs for converting the white COB LED lens on the solar light battery pack to Amber if desired (on Clear- or Smoked-colored lenses only).
Cab Over America™ Wireless Solar Cab Clearance Lights are a stylish, high-quality, exciting, and revolutionary NEW lighting product for truck, SUV, & JEEP markets, but they can be used on any vehicle.
The Cab Over America™ kit includes: dual-switch remote control, solar/Lithium-ion battery power, Scotch® 3M™ adhesive mounting tape, and wireless COB LED lights.
Our cab running lights are easily self-installed with no wires and no holes drilled in the top of the cab of your vehicle.
Cab Over America™ solar lights save you time and money, freeing you from all the headaches and nightmares of headliner removal, wire harness installation, and fifteen or more holes drilled in your roof with traditional wired cab lights.
They look fantastic!
Our cab lights are available in three lens colors: Amber, Smoked, or Clear
With no holes drilled into the top of your vehicle, our cab lights eliminate water leaks, electrical corrosion, and headliner damage that create stains, mold, and mildew hazards. This will eventually occur with any standard wired cab clearance light.
Cab Over America™ lights are the only wireless solar-powered cab clearance lights on the market today!
We utilize a new super bright Circuit On Board LED, with a self-contained PET solar voltaic cell. Our lights are very bright: 200 lumens per light with plenty of run time (12-14+ hours), a custom-manufactured 1950.0 mAH. super high-temperature Lithium-ion cobalt battery.
Cab Over America™ lights are ready to go! Only a few minutes of installation time are required.
Cab Over America™ Wireless Solar Cab Clearance Lights are more than just for style. A set of cab lights creates higher visibility for other drivers. Just like cars using daytime running lights on a sunny day, a vehicle with bright cab lights on the interstate in the middle of the night—with mostly big rigs sharing the road—is far safer because it unmistakably catches the eye, alerting other drivers to your well-lit vehicle.
Cab Over America™ cab lights are designed to be safety and accent lights, and are not designed to replace U.S. D.O.T. required marker lights on vehicles in excess of 80 inches in width. All larger vehicles are manufactured with cab lights already wired in. Example: A dual rear wheel pick-up truck with back wheel well fender covers exceeding 80 inches in width includes wired-in marker lights.
- Solar charge time and run time may vary depending on weather conditions and geographic location. Typical run time on a full charge is 12 to 14+ hours.
- Charge time in full-sunlight conditions, for all lens three lens colors, is approximately 30 hours.
- Recommended: If you park in a garage or carport, you can mount a high watt led tube light a few inches above the lights.
- Our product has a 1-year full replacement warranty to include the waterproof solar light battery pack (SLBP). The SLBP
At Cab Over America™, we utilize the latest innovative technologies, research, development, and testing to provide you with a very high-quality product, utilizing the highest-quality components available.
Scotch® Extremely Strong Mounting Tape:
We use Scotch® 3M™ pressure-sensitive mounting adhesive. This superior product provides an extreme level of co-adhesion per single light for a permanent and complete secure mount on the cab of your vehicle.
Great for outdoor use. Used in auto manufacturing, Scotch® 3M™ double-sided tape has been replacing rivets and fasteners for years and is used to attach everything from dashboards to specialty car appliqués. RV and truck manufacturers use specialized double-coated tape to bond panels together and fasten exterior mirror glass to the mirror housing bezels. These are just a few other applications where double-sided tape plays a major role. Water will not be able to penetrate through. This product is also UV resistant and can hold up to sun exposure. All weather.
Scotch®, 3M™, and the Plaid Design are trademarks of 3M.
Li-on COA Battery:
We have incorporated the very best custom manufactured 1900 mAH 3.7-volt Lithium-ion Super High Temperature battery: 80°C (176°F) over the commonly used 60°C (140°F).
- Li-ion High Temperature
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Charger current: 1C
- Nominal capacity: 1950mAh
- Size: 7.0*40*60mm
- Weight: about 20g
- Max. charge current: ≤1C
- Continuous discharge current: ≤0.5C
- Peak discharge current: ≤1C
- Constant discharge current: 0.2C (standard)/1C (maximum)
- Over-discharge protection voltages: 2.7V±0.05V
- Over charge protection voltages: 4.2V±0.05V
- AC Impedance new cell max.: ≤50mΩ
- Charge mode: CC/CV
- Working temperatures: 0 to 45°C (charge)/-10 to 80°C (discharge)
- Cycle lifespan: 2-3 years average.
- Protection functions: overcharge, over-discharge, overload, and short-circuit